I was originally hoping to be able to somehow link up Google+ and Blogger, but so far, I've been unsuccessful. So right now, most of my blog content is re-blogged stuff I find interesting for one reason or another. If you want to read stuff about me, I'm over on Google+ for the day-to-day stuff!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

How to make macaroons - Features - Time Out London

How to make macaroons - Features - Time Out London: "is is the really creative part,’ Sucheta enthuses. He has created 17 flavours, from coconut pistachio cinnamon (all in one tasty morsel) to decadent gold-leaf encrusted Champagne. ‘I want each one to be an experience, for the new taste to transport them somewhere,’ says Sucheta. He feels that dessert chefs must work hard to invigorate letha"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment