I was originally hoping to be able to somehow link up Google+ and Blogger, but so far, I've been unsuccessful. So right now, most of my blog content is re-blogged stuff I find interesting for one reason or another. If you want to read stuff about me, I'm over on Google+ for the day-to-day stuff!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Jobs, who needs ‘em?

Well, actually, me.

I’ve been out of work since February, and I finally found a job. Not the job I’ll have in 3-4 months, I guarantee you, but it’s nice to be off unemployment, no matter how disappointing my current employment is.

Last week, there was nothing to apply to; and I was getting pretty depressed as not only could I not find a single place to throw my resume that week, but my ‘dream job’ hadn’t called me back for a second interview.

This week, I called my ‘dream job’ back, and they had said that their timeline had moved back a week for second interviews, so I’ve been angsting about that all week (again). But on a positive note, there have been quite a few jobs this week that I applied to…..6, just today! I feel so much better, even if I don’t get any call backs, just knowing that my resume it out there in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment